Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday!

Most of today was spent attempting the matchmove for the first shot. It didn't work out, even though I tried it in SynthEyes instead of Matchmover. We have deduced that the problem lies in the nature of the shot, the nodal pan, as many matchmoving software have trouble with nodal panning. As a result, we have decided to reshoot the 2 shots. This time, we will ensure that there will be enough change in the parallax of the video. I've also realised that the markers are not very helpful in tracking. We might use coloured tape instead.

On a positive note, I've imported the mocap rig into Maya and adjusted it to fit the model. The animation seems to be pretty good!

-
I've also figured out how to use the Voronoi fracture in Houdini, with the help of Tanner. I'll experiment more with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment